Customer service is not a word they know

JamesM1's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Customer service is not a word they know”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by JamesM1 (1 review written)

We have a bi-annual renewal with Streamline and have done for 8 years now I think, maybe longer actually! However I left the last company I worked for and never thought about changing the email address on Streamline for the domains that were registered with them for billing.... The credit card date expired that they had on file, however rather than contact us either through the email address on the registered domain hosted with them or the postal address they had they simply handed our details to a debt recovery agency, nice touch for long standing customers they could not be bothered to contact us!

The bill was paid immediately with the updated credit card added to their system, however even though we are paying in advance for a service until June 2014 we still have no access to our email or web settings and apparently have to ask for this even though we are in credit for another 16 months yet!

I would move but a hate the thought of such a low life company having money for nothing but I have added a calendar entry in my Outlook to make sure I move when the contract is up!