There are many better companies out there

omarasaurus_rex's review of Streamline.Net

“There are many better companies out there”

Written on: 03/01/2013 by omarasaurus_rex (1 review written)

As a customer, I had a very poor experience with

I find all customer communications from very poor. For example's website and 'Dashboard' interface is very unintuitive. This made the thought of managing my account and services a real chore and a very poor user experience.

Additionally, I found e-mail notifications from very difficult to understand. The language used never attempted to clearly communicate with me (the customer) either; but instead e-mail's from were like cryptic messages or riddles left for you to decode.

In my time as a customer, seemed to do very little improve the way they communicate with their customers which I found surprising for a web-based business in 2013 and considering the wonderful things other registrar/hosting services were doing for their customers.

Alas that leads me on to my final point; thankfully in my experience, the competition out there is much better than As you'll see on this site that many other reviewers have added negative comments here, so look around rest assured that you will find a far better company to provide this service elsewhere.