Streamline.net terrible web host, terrible business

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Streamline.net terrible web host, terrible business”

Written on: 20/12/2012

Wow what a big mistake using this company, I tried canceling over 2 years ago but they just ignored my request and took money of a card I asked to be de-registered with them.

This card expired and I moved all my stuff 6 months ago, even domains from them, now Ive just had letter out of the blue (the only letter I may add and no emails), a final demand for £345 or we call the bailiffs in 7 days lol.

Bulk hosting and domains not even registered with them anymore lol

Anybody out there that are worried about threats like this don't be.

Iceman1011's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2012

Hi I am having the exact same problem, they have been chasing me for money, but I . What actions are you taking? Are you just ignoring their demands?

I have been replying to their emails and letters for the past month defending myself, but they keep saying it was in the terms and conditions of auto-renewal. The fact I moved all my domains and hosting away from streamline a month before it was up for renewal baffles me, just because I didnt tell them I was cancelling it.

If you have a tshirt, and you want a new one, you dont tell your old tshirt I dont want you any more and Im going to buy a new one. The fact I moved away a month in advance should of been enough.

Stay clear of streamline.net!! I was with them for over 7 years.