Awful. 5+ years of bad service...

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Awful. 5+ years of bad service...”

Written on: 23/11/2012

During the 5 or so years I've been a customer of Streamline I've witnessed their prices increase exponentially and their level of service diminish greatly. They are genuinely rude and unhelpful, sarcastic and extremely slow at responding to issues.

They admitted (after being pushed) that they were responsible for not renewing a domain I owned (although my control panel said it had been renewed) which led in the domain being used within 48 hours by a sales company - who must also be owned by Streamline! Disgusting. They would not apologise for the damage and embarrassment caused to the charity the website belonged to and, intact, tried to slow the procedure of repairing the issue in the attempt to cause me more grief.

They consistently make mistakes and invoice for services that I have already cancelled.

If you have more than one website or domain they will bill you but won't make clear what they've billed you for.

They really are a joke of a company and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Terrible's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2012

I have just cancelled my last domain with the worst hosting company I have ever dealt with that is 8 Domains that has been cancelled I have been with them years. The company I am with which is so much cheaper and reliable you don't give them card details you can pay by Pay Pal so they cannot not help themselves to your money they remind you that payment is due within 30 Days and you pay them as I do though Pay Pal
Good bye Streamline or should I say Fasthosts