Unreliable service & unhelpful stagg

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Unreliable service and unhelpful stagg”

Written on: 15/10/2012

I signed up for Streamline.net as I wanted a UK based host for search engine reasons. I have found that their service frequently goes down - particularly emails - a few times a week I recieve notifications on my computer that their server is down. I have reported these issues to their support department on numerous occassions, however they refuse to help and on one occassion they actually swore at me (I was not being aggressive or rude at the time). I have also found, since using other hosting providers for other sites, that the Streamline systems are altiquated - other hosts use more up-to-date software that is easier to use and faster. I have found many other hosting providers that offer better service and a much lower price. If a friend asked me about Streamline, I would advise them to go anywhere else as they are easily my worst experience regarding hosting providers.