They are thief (look on google I you don't believe me)

Mikkael's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“They are thief (look on google I you don't believe me)”

Written on: 12/10/2012 by Mikkael (1 review written)

They have forced me to renew my 2 years contract and they have double their price by the same occasion. It's a big scam, if you look around you will find millions of customers complaining about their renewal techniques. I just paid £227 to be able to cancel my contract with them. I actually haven't paid them, they took the money themselves. Then I receive one of their "tickets" which is the only way you have to communicate with them telling me that the payment has been taken and that my contact has been canceled but its not he case. They took my money and my account with hem still open. Like that they are certainly planning to repeat the operation in two years by the end of the agreement.
Don't use them, they are known thief. Look around in Internet before.
Once you are with them you will have to fight to have your contact canceled even if you follow their T&C an canceled in time. It's their techniques to make money.

Saysaywatson's Response to Mikkael's Review

Written on: 15/10/2012

I have had the same experience with them - I offered to appease them by paying for 1 year in advance rather than 2, and they refused. I have used many hosting providers and Streamline are easily the worst I have encountered.