Avoid Stremline at all costs!

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Avoid Stremline at all costs! ”

Written on: 15/09/2012

I am thankfully cancelling the last of my sites hosted by the awful Streamline. They give a different reason on each occasion of why it's almost impossible to leave them.

This time they have said that if I wish for them not to renew my hosting next year ( when the hosting I have already paid for in advance is up) they will cancel my account now even though I still have a paid up year to go.

Although their terms and conditions say that you must cancel "no less than 7 days" from the end of your subscription, they have just told me that I can't ask them not to renew my subscription now as it has to be "around 7 days" before the end. This is presumably so that they can recharge you card if you inadvertently miss the "around 7th day". Too early and they cancel your hosting, too late and they refuse to cancel and charge you again.

If you remove you card details from your account they also cancel your hosting. So they effectively have open use of your bank details whenever it suits. I have previously had to complain to my bank about them taking unauthorised payments. My bank agreed and returned the payment.

Their customer service stinks and they really are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I am relieved to finally be leaving them altogether...even if this means giving up a year's worth of paid for hosting.

Terrible's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

Total agreement-- I have cancelled several sites with streamline closed another one today and by December 2012 the last one with them will also be cancelled . they ask for feedback I told them to Google streamline complaint and read them