Borderline Illegal

joshgeake's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Borderline Illegal”

Written on: 14/09/2012 by joshgeake (1 review written)

They automatically charged me £65 for a renewal I did not want. They did not notify me. I asked for a refund, they took 4 days to respond. They refused.

Their support eventually said they would refund me in 2014 after the renewal date as I had 'registered my request'. This is ridiculous. I requested a refund within 4 days of the funds being taken from my account, the damage is minimal and I'm even happy to pay pro-rata for those 4 days.

I DID NOT WANT THEIR SLOW AND EXPENSIVE SERVERS AND I DID NOT WANT THEIR SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I posted my concerns on their Facebook twice, each time deleting my correspondance. Then they just banned me.

Advice for all - avoid Streamline.net. Their, servers, support and customer service are terrible.

Quite why a cooling off period, distance selling etc is apparently not valid on a renewal is perhaps a question the Office of Fair Trading should ask them.