No customer service

Kramer's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“No customer service”

Written on: 23/07/2012 by Kramer (1 review written)

I've been a customer with Streamline.net for years. Customer loyalty means nothing to them and once you've payed they want nothing more to do with you. Their website and ticket system is very frustrating and unhelpful if you have a problem, but I've always managed to sort things out without needing to contact them. I frequently found that website and email account passwords suddenly stop working and I had to contact support to reset them, a very slow process.

I moved recently and forgot to update my billing address so my site was removed and I was sent threatening emails saying they would give my details to a debt agency and my credit rating would be ruined. I amended my billing details and was charged for the time that my website was off-line (about 2 months), I challenged this but got nowhere. I tried to close my account but they have ignored several requests.

In the same way that people stay with rubbish banks and phone service providers through apathy, I stayed with Streamline.net for five years. Every year the bill goes up for my very modest website and every year the customer service gets worse. Do yourself a favor and use a different web host.