Auto-renewal catch

done_over_like_a_kipper's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“Auto-renewal catch”

Written on: 09/07/2012 by done_over_like_a_kipper (1 review written)

A years a long time for most people, so remembering to repay your annual hosting is something most people forget: so auto-renewal seems like a good idea. However, it goes completely against any good business relationship practices as no one likes to know after theyve paid for something unknowingly.

In my case I only required a short term website (one year only) and my card details had been updated during this time. So the first I knew about them attempting to take money out my account was when they tell me that Id not paid due to bad card details. Im now being chased by debt collectors as Im unwilling to pay £62.50 for another year of webhosting that I actually dont need or wont use. As a result I feel skammed by them since they wont accept I dont want it nor tell them I didnt want it before the annual contract was up - TIP: READ THE SMALL PRINT SHOULD YOU FOOLISHLY CHOOSE STREAMLINENET, AS THEY'LL SIMPLY TAKE MONEY WITHOUT ASKING!