STAY AWAY!!!

Guest's review of Streamline.Net www.Streamline.net

“STAY AWAY!!!”

Written on: 29/05/2012

I contacted them using their online form to say that I didnt want my account anymore. I did this as I didnt want to talk to them over the phone as I have hearing difficulties. When I never heard anything back I emailed them and still never heard anything off them. My partner then rang them for me and they are trying to charge me £190 as I apparently never told them that I didnt want the account anymore (it has to be at least 7 days before the renewal date). I have told them to check their online forms but they are obviously too incompetent to do this!
The website is not very clear on how to cancel an account, I am assuming this is to try to confuse people and steal money off them! And of course the emails they send asking for money do not tell you what to do if you no longer want an account.
I would advise not to use streamline.net, the amount of complaints I have seen online are unreal!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2012

You send a support ticket to them stating you wish to cancell your account then they send you one back saying do you want to cancell your account if you dont reply to this saying yes you want to cancell your account they dont. rubbish company owned by Fasthosts send an Email to this person Emma Butterworth <Emma.Butterworth@fasthosts.com>
I have cancelled several accounts with these terrible people with more to come
I have got a unactivated credit card so I have changed the details on my account to this one
that way they will never be able to take money again
Alan Davies