I was not sure when I set off, but this has proved a dream.

nevbradshaw's review of Squirrel Hosting, Sheffield, www.squirrelhosting.co.uk

“I was not sure when I set off, but this has proved a...”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by nevbradshaw (1 review written)

I have struggled for a year to recover Moodle data from a previous educational RBC host who seemed spitefully determined to deny the school access to their own data following the switch to a new provider.
I have given up trying and will rebuild my moodle from scratch

I needed a hosting company that would provide an easy method for a moderately competent Moodle user who has previously had all the technical side done for him.
I explained the problem to T from Squirrel Hosting and received assurance and guidance all the way that it would be fine and relatively easy to set up.

Like others I guess, I have had similar responses to technical queries from other companies before and found them to be at least inaccurate if not actually deceitful .. Garmin support springs to mind (!)

However, in this case T from Squirrel was right as once I had selected my level of Squirrel Hosting and paid, I selected Moodle from a list of options and had access to my blank Moodle within what seemed like minutes... totally amazing and so easy! Now I am annoyed with myself that I accepted the frustration and officious pomposity (and expense!!!) of our north western RBC for so long.

Squirrelhosting's Response to nevbradshaw's Review

Written on: 23/10/2013

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words, I'm happy we were able to provide what you were looking for.

If you need any help, please let us know.