Really great service for product & customer support

Guest's review of Siteopia - www.siteopia.com

“Really great service for product and customer support”

Written on: 27/02/2013

Moved my domains to Siteopia over a year ago. Was very impressed by their service that I bought more domains and webspace through them. I have found their search and buy process to be really straight forward, and the 'dashboard' allows me to manage my account really effectively - providing information about my account, invoices and summaries of my account and services.

Their webmail function is easy to use and integrates really simply with my smart phone, making managing and accessing emails really straight forward. I have personal and business hosting with Siteopia, and happily recommend their services to friends.

I have also used their web builder services to help build a simple website, as a new start up company. This has been a really straight forward experience.

As someone who can be a little technologically challenged at time, I have found the user experience and support offered by Siteopia to be excellent.