Blocked IP address for 3 weeks

Guest's review of Simple Servers - www.simpleservers.co.uk

“Blocked IP address for 3 weeks”

Written on: 21/08/2013

Terrible, Terrible customer service. My IP address has been blocked and I cant access my site. No replys to phone calls or tickets to either myself or my web-developer. Incorrect stock levels and orders un-able to be fufilled due to this simple problem. I am in the process of trying to take the site down untill I change who I host the site with. WORST company I have delt with so far on my online ecommerce site journey.

Simpleservers's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hi Vicki this is un true your initial ticket was logged 16/08/13 14:20 when you said you had difficulty accessing your store from a certain location and from your phone. we replied 16/08/13 15:02 asking for the ip so we could check if the firewall had blocked your ip. It then took you until 16/08/13 17:00 to supply us with the ip of our server. we replied 16/08/13 17:02 asking for the ip of the computer where the problem was, this was then supplied 21/08/13 16:17 and we replied 21/08/13 16:24 with a ticket stating we had whitelisted this ip that had been blocked due to multiple cpanel login failures.

we would also like to add on ALL your tickets you had logged in as an unregistered client therefore our auto ip unblock tool would not lift the block for the ip of the computer you are using. we run a strict firewall on our shared servers for the protection of our customers once the correct information was received we actioned this very quickly ( 8 minutes )