Absolutely awesome.

Guest's review of Simple Servers - www.simpleservers.co.uk

“Absolutely awesome.”

Written on: 10/04/2013

My business uses Magento as its backbone... anyone who has ever worked with it knows that it is heavy when it comes to usage and really requires top quality equipment.

We went with Simple Servers not because their pricing was great (it's certainly on the higher end of the scale) but that their hardware was in its own league and from the information that we could gather from their blog/website postings, they definitely knew their stuff.

They offered a great Magento-optimized shared server package for a reasonable price, but MAN it BLOWS our other host out of the water! We're currently sitting on less than 2 second page loads with lightning fast caching and very very quick SQL reads.

Their support has been absolutely great (and I HAVE been bugging them a lot with super specific questions!) and they've so far bent over backwards to help get a balanced server with all the features that my business needs.

We're due to re-launch our website over the next few days so I'm curious to see how it performs under load, but I feel really strongly that we're not going to have any issues at all.

If anyone is hesitating because of the price; remember that you get what you pay for, and the difference between a $30/m host and a $3/m host is night and day.

Keep up the great work!