Excellent service all round - ideal for Magento!

pdlondon's review of Simple Servers - www.simpleservers.co.uk

“Excellent service all round - ideal for Magento!”

Written on: 05/10/2012 by pdlondon (1 review written)

Simple Servers went far beyond my expectations to ensure that my Magento installation runs perfectly on my dedicated server with them, offering to perform the migration and setting up my subdomains and SSL certificates too, a nice touch! I'm very impressed with their level of knowledge and support for Magento. With their server tweaks my store now runs perfectly!

The level of support is excellent for the price, which is considerably less than my last dedicate server contract! One thing I would like is a support phone number, rather than a purely ticket based system as it's sometimes difficult to communicate effectively over ticket alone. This however isn't too much of a problem as replies to tickets are usually swift.

A great service that I'd recommend to anyone before looking at much more expensive 'big name' dedicated server companies!