Website & emails inaccessible yet again

VeryUnhappyCamper's review of Pickaweb Limited www.pickaweb.co.uk

“Website and emails inaccessible yet again”

Written on: 08/09/2012 by VeryUnhappyCamper (1 review written)

Until recently I would have recommended Pickaweb to anybody, I have had reliable web hosting from the company for a couple of years now. Over the last month however I have experienced repeated problems with my website and emails being inaccessible. Each time I use the Live Chat facility and someone gets the site back up, with promises like "happy hosting from now on", only for the problem to recur. This morning I was told before I even finished typing my query that the server was down for scheduled maintenance and would be back up within a few minutes. More than hour later, my site is still offline and I still can't get my emails. Pickaweb promises "rock solid hosting" but I'm afraid they are just not delivering on that promise and I can't recommend them.

Veryunhappycamper's Response to VeryUnhappyCamper's Review

Written on: 08/09/2012

Finally, after waiting for over 4 hours (and I suspect my site had been off the air for several hours during the night before I tried accessing it first thing this morning), my website hosted with Pickaweb is back online. How long before it goes down again I wonder? I am now actively looking into alternative hosting solutions. Pickaweb had their chance but they have blown it.