So far, quite simply brilliant!!

spiratronics's review of NuBlue, www.nublue.co.uk

“So far, quite simply brilliant!!”

Written on: 04/05/2012 by spiratronics (1 review written)

We moved the hosting of our website from our existing supplier to NuBlue in the last few days. We have used several hosts so far but NuBlue were the first we encountered who did not over-promise and under deliver. We had been suffering with service outage with our previous supplier and I can't make comment on that aspect of NuBlue's service yet as our website has only been with them for 24hrs but we have had a lot of support from them in selecting an appropriate plan in addition to the actual transfer process and what I certainly can say is that their customer support and technical guys are amazing. I can't believe, for what is a major change for us in moving host, has been pretty much a none-event because they have handled it completely in a fast efficient and friendly way. Also, our dedicated hosting with them has made our website lightening fast so our customers will be happy too. Based on our experience so far, I would have absolutely no problem at all recommending these guys. When selecting a web-host, we have found that it's a minefield but NuBlue are the real deal!