I would call Namesco just to hear amazing service!

Namesco Limited, Acton House,, Perdiswell Park,, Worcester, WR3 7GD
0845 363 3632

MikeLeahySwansea's review of Names www.names.co.uk

“I would call Namesco just to hear amazing service!”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by MikeLeahySwansea (1 review written)

Namesco are a breath of fresh air when it comes to Customer Care Centres. In contrast to the normal response Namesco always answer promptly, always give me their name, always deal with my problem directly without transferring me to another department, always find a solution to my problem or query and always are polite.

I've had an account almost since Namesco were formed and have countless domain names. Inevitably I have overlooked renewing the odd one or two, of course I've had technical problems, and occasionally I've just wanted some advice. Namesco have always got me sorted out without any fuss or bother.

I would recommend Namesco and in fact have many times to friends who are also now Namesco customers.

By Customerfeedback

Written on: 04/09/2013

Hi, Thank you for you excellent review and recommendations. We have a hard working UK based support team who's aim is to provide the service you have received. Fast, accurate and polite service from real people. We look forward to providing you with this service for many years to come. Thanks again ^Eddie