Brilliant online support

Namesco Limited, Acton House,, Perdiswell Park,, Worcester, WR3 7GD
0845 363 3632

Madlynne's review of Names www.names.co.uk

“Brilliant online support”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Madlynne (1 review written)

I have only got broadband with Namesco, but have always been impressed with the help I have received when I have needed it.
I have just bought a new iMac and the chap in the shop said that it would be really, really difficult to move my Namesco POP3 account onto it and that I should integrate it into a Gmail account. I decided I did not want to do that as I like my email address, so decided to give it a go (I am not very technical!).
Having forgotten my email password I emailed for help. He responded with all the right information and I sorted that bit out without any problems.
I then just followed Namesco's help page on how to set up a POP3 account on a Mac and I did it straight away! The instructions were really easy and I had no problems. All my mail is now coming through as normal (even the junk!!)
Thanks Namesco.

By Customerfeedback

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi, thanks for the great review. I'm glad you decided to give it a go with your email account as it can be more trouble to change and get everybody using your new one. It's great to hear the support articles got you through the setup as we have recently updated our articles. Thanks again ^Eddie