Increasing Bandwidth Allowance

0845 363 3632

Guest's review of Names www.names.co.uk

“Increasing Bandwidth Allowance”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I've been very happy with Namesco for the last five years, after migrating from another ISP when my vision box no longer worked, as my speed dropped below the minimum 2MG download speed to be able to use it.

After numerous calls over two months or so, I requested my mac code and decided to join Namesco on a friend's recommendation. It was very funny that only then did I get a call, asking my reason for leaving and funnier still, that my speed shot up to 5MG download the following day!

I didn't trust them not to ignore me in future, so I still migrated to Namesco and I'm still very happy with them and their quick service.

I started out with their Gold package of 1GB download allowance per month, plus 5GB extra, but when I decided I wanted 25GB extra instead, (making 26GB in all)I didn't want to upgrade myself by just clicking 25GB in the box provided ..... as I didn't know whether or not it meant just that, or 25GB extra on top of the 5GB I already had!

Playing safe, I asked Customer Care to do it for me and James carried out my request very promptly, so thanks again to him.

By Customerfeedback

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hi, Thanks for the great review, when you need a package change or upgrade our Customer Care are always on hand ready to help you make the changes, and if you ever have any trouble with your service we have a well trained hard working support team ready to help get you back on track. Many thanks Eddie