Best Web Host

Namesco Limited, Acton House,, Perdiswell Park,, Worcester, WR3 7GD
0845 363 3632

FiveFold's review of Names www.names.co.uk

“Best Web Host”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by FiveFold (2 reviews written)

This a brief testimony to the dedicated professionalism of the Register365 support team. I'd been with an alternative provider for many years but was frustrated with the frequent number of 'down-times', very limited resources and poor help desk.

I changed to Namesco (which was a third of the costs yet much more resources were included in the 'package')and I haven't regretted a moment since. Not just for the significant costs savings but because of the superb reliability. My site hasn't been down a single day since I joined several years ago and any time there's been a hitch (usually my own making) the team have been there, rapidly. Friendly, knowledgeable and effective.

In a world of declining standards Namesco are a refreshing alternative to the mediocre. A highly reputable supplier providing an essential link in the chain to provide a world-class customer/visitor experience.
Thank you and well-done all at register365.

By Customerfeedback

Written on: 19/08/2013

Hi, thanks for the excellent review and recommendation, it is very much appreciated. We have worked hard on our Customer Support to make it a world class service to our customers and it is really great to see that our customers are getting the benefit of this. Thanks again Eddie