Nearly 7 Years of Custom... I'm off.

Namesco Limited, Acton House,, Perdiswell Park,, Worcester, WR3 7GD
0845 363 3632

Guest's review of Names www.names.co.uk

“Nearly 7 Years of Custom... I'm off.”

Written on: 19/03/2013

I used namesco for years set up a web design business based on their unlimited packages. The sheer volume of admin that their constant changes of settings, passwords (often with no notice) coupled with higher than most domain renewal fees has lead me to start unpicking my connection with them domain by domain. I'm off and so should you be.

The website has recently become confusing, certain areas are badly designed. They don't think like a web designer / developer or third party host provider.

I hope they review this review and many others, cos what used to be a good uk company is about to go down the pan.

Beckytalor's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

I agree, I have just had a terrible experience with www.namesco.co.uk , they never answer their telephones and have cost my company thousands of pounds in lost Revenue when they disabled my website and I lost so much money and time even though they disabled my website for under one day.....I lost my google maps places and my google ranking, I have now resorted to speaking to trading standards and will eventually sue them for negligence that they are denying, I urge you not to spend a dime with Namesco.co.uk...Go else where as this company are bad news!!!