Avoid Mr Site

Guest's review of Mr Site, www.mrsite.com

“Avoid Mr Site”

Written on: 06/08/2013

I have used this company for domain hosting and their Takeaway product for website and webmail and recommend that those reading this do themselves a favour and avoid at all costs. My webmail was often inaccessible. Customer support is very poor and communications are substandard. A month before renewal, they debited my credit card. I asked for a refund and told them that I wanted to transfer my domain elsewhere. That was when the trouble really started: they started bouncing all my email. They asked me for £15.00 to transfer the domain which I agreed and suggested that they take if off the money they owed me and refund the balance. They contacted me again asking for my credit card details because they had refunded all the money taken from my credit card. I said you have them. They said we don't keep customer's credit card details. Well how did they manage to debit my credit card with renewal charges without asking me? Plainly they are dishonest as well as incompetent. 1 month later and they still have not transferred the domain.