Fantastic customer service, with great packages & deals

robhenry9's review of LCN www.LCN.com

“Fantastic customer service, with great packages and deals”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by robhenry9 (1 review written)

I have hosted with quite a few different providers before and they have all felt quite clinical and like all of the work was being done by monkeys and not people. LCN changes this for me. I always know that there are people working behind the scenes making sure everything is going well, and being there to offer support if there's something I need.

Setting up is very easy, you pick a package, fill out the details and as soon as possible, you're up and running. It's extremely easy to upgrade your package if you're using more bandwidth or storage than you expected, but you don't get the feeling that this is being pushed on you at all.

Customer support is excellent. I have called their support line as well as emailed tickets, and the service I have received has been second to none. When I first called (worrying that I would be cut off for going over my bandwidth allowance) it was explained that they wouldn't just cut me off at a number, but they'd call to discuss my options if I was regularly doing it, which filled me with great comfort.

On top of all the other services you would expect, they have fantastic deals every Friday (if you to sign up for a new service, or upgrade an older one) and also give a Twitter quiz every Tuesday (which I won a .co.uk domain through one week).

I definitely recommend LCN for web and domain hosting, and after a couple of years with them, I can't see myself going anywhere else!