Still using POP email

Guest's review of LCN www.LCN.com

“Still using POP email”

Written on: 20/02/2013

First, the bad points...

The control panel is far too simplistic and if you want any advanced options you are told to purchase a VPS which in my opinion is not very good value for money.

I am STILL having to use POP for my emails which is utterly disgraceful. 99% of other web hosting companies offer IMAP but LCN seem to be stuck in the early 2000s. I was promised IMAP before the end of 2012, then the end of January and I am now being told before the end of February.

Now, the good points...

Their prices are not the cheapest but it is worth paying the extra money for the fantastic support service, they are there every day until late, with actual people - I have yet to come across another hosting company that offers the same level of support as LCN.

I highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase web hosting for the first time. If they could sort out the IMAP issue then I would recommend this service to many more people. I have given this service a 4 star rating but would happily give it a five star rating if IMAP was supported.