LCN are so much better than ukhost4u.com

Guest's review of LCN www.LCN.com

“LCN are so much better than ukhost4u.com”

Written on: 13/12/2012

LCN are so much better than ukhost4u.com - but then again that is not difficult to achieve. That does not mean LCN do not provide wonderful service it means ukhost4u.com are the pits!

I cannot imagine ukhost4u.com making any effort to help resolve the problems you get unless of course they can charge you for the "help" they provide.

I am not an experienced web trader nor do I operate any e-commerce sites so I cannot vouch for LCN's web hosting but based on my experience with them in buying domain names I feel they are trustworthy -unlike our friends in Fife!

I only operated an email account with ukhost4u.com but they still managed to ruin that service. Goodness knows what might have happened if I had actually been using the web hosting packages I bought to support a business. Fortunately, I found out what ukhost4u.com are like before basing any business operation on their service. My Christmas wish is they just pack the business in and go and enjoy themselves on a yacht somewhere and thast would help to improve the web hosting industry.