Awesome customer service & competitive prices

Emily_G's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“Awesome customer service and competitive prices”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by Emily_G (1 review written)

I've never actually reviewed anything online before but have had such awesome customer service this last week that I felt I should give them a glowing review as I'm actually that impressed.

I originally moved to Krystal Hosting at the recommendation of a friend, and they were right.

The UK landline phone lines may only be manned during office hours but emails and requests sent via the chat box at the bottom of their main site are dealt with very promptly. The staff are always helpful and friendly, and they start working to resolve your problem immediately.

Krystal have always been very patient with me despite me being one of those "little bit of knowledge" customers that probably have helpdesk workers tearing their hair out at times.

There are no surprise costs like high renewal fees, and all the packages are competitively priced for what they are. In fact Krystal is one of the few hosts that offer unlimited packages at a rate that normal people can afford, and my domain renewal this year was exactly the same price as when I bought it last year.

Daily back ups are standard and all their packages come with cPanel. If you've not used it before then all I can say is that it's super easy and intuitive, you'll never want to go back to using the self-built hosting interfaces many providers use.

Anyway all I can really Krystal Hosting are totally brilliant. With their level of service I would feel 100% confident expanding my business and moving up to one of Krystal's hosting reseller packages and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

From a long time review site refusenik