Customer for Life

Adam-PossumIT's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“Customer for Life”

Written on: 13/01/2014 by Adam-PossumIT (1 review written)

To whom it may concern,

I never write testimonials for companies usually, frankly because I don't ordinarily have the time or inclination to do so, but in this case, with Krystal Hosting I'll make an exception!

Why? Because over the last 5 years I've been using them, they have saved me from numerous headaches with clients, proved themselves to be absolute experts in their field, have a very friendly and down-to-earth human approach to customer service and utilise automation only where beneficial, not over the entire platform of their business, as some providers do; where it can feel almost impossible to talk to a human being rather than an automated system!

Krystal Hosting are quite simply the best hosting company I have dealt with in my 10+ years of working in the IT field, since I started using them in 2009, the company I work for may have changed, but the hosting company I use hasn't, it's Krystal every time.

Krystal's customer service is second to none in my opinion, whether it has been myself, an apprentice, admin assistant or a geek speaking to them on my behalf Krystal gages level of expertise quickly and communicates effectively with all walks of life to offer support when required, in a language and at a pace the person calling appreciates.

Krystal's business intelligence is also up there, back in 2010/11 when hacking of WordPress based websites was rife, Krystal responded quickly and positively by placing technology that scanned all of our websites to ensure nothing dodgy is going on, and if it was, block such things or notify us straight away, a service which continues to this day.

Security is paramount when we're talking about hosting, and Krystal seem to have this sussed, as the only support calls I tend to make now are if I've accidentally locked myself out by incorrect password entry or by remoting in from foreign countries with suspicious IP addresses!

What's more, the reliability of service is fantastic, I can't remember even one time where I've needed to call about speed issues, load times or availability / uptime.

Some people make the very rookie mistake of getting the cheapest hosting they can find, not realising that actually it will cost them lots more in the long run in terms of security weaknesses, downtime or speed issues.

Krystal isn't exactly expensive either, the prices are VERY reasonable, when you take into account the peace of mind you gain with this provider.