It's a keeper!

Guest's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“It's a keeper!”

Written on: 13/05/2013

Having looked around on the net, Krystal was my first host of choice to make the transition into paid hosting. I was not disappointed giving it a go. Will remain a customer!

I have run a couple of sites on free hosts but they always bite back through a lack of support and little disaster recovery options. It can mean having to rebuild your site from scratch... Not good.

Krystal is a no-nonsense host that delivers on everything they promise. Support is excellent (they actually read your ticket and understand your problem) and I found they do go the extra mile to help. The tools and options included in their packages are useful not just 'filling'. I was impressed by automatic daily backups and instant recovery options - something for which others try to charge extra, while it is a basic need for any website.

I can only highly recommend it. (Having thought about it, I don't have anything negative to say about this host. Maybe a little more disk space on the basic package would help, but that's about it.)
Rob