The BEST UK WEB HOSTING is KRYSTAL

Guest's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“The BEST UK WEB HOSTING is KRYSTAL ”

Written on: 24/03/2013

Although new to needing a hosting company for my new website, I researched lots, and Krystal reviews were the tops, everyone saying the great support you get from them all the time, no waiting, no telephone with lots of options, UK full support, UK based, always a human at the end of the phone ready to give you live help! I had to try them! and in no time at all, I was up and running my own website, my website had its own email, I was guided through in minutes, how upload and download from my website to my laptop and vice versa. What was even better, that they gave me support on both my PC and my Mac! No problem what platform you work from their support people help you with anything. They also have plenty of videos. I also like the fun interface in the control panel, everything seems a game. Here I am now writing a review just the way I read about Krystal, it is true they are the best, and I must admit it does make a difference to have them here in the UK, in our time zone and not miles away, so I could explain who was my UK internet provider and this was of help for example when we were setting up my IMAP email account, last but not least the best prices as I have complete value for money, they have exceeded all my expectations. Actually one more last thing, they don't stay stuck, they improve all the time and bring their success to us, the customers, like now they are bringing the cloud very soon to us, and I can't wait, I don't fully understand it, but I know I can store things on it, I know Krystal's security is second to none, so they will guide me and I will get it then. Come to Krystal you will not be disappointing. On the contrary, you will wish you had found Krystal years ago!