UK Hosting & great service

DennisSimmons's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“UK Hosting and great service”

Written on: 22/03/2013 by DennisSimmons (1 review written)

I had some sites hosted on US servers which seemed fine, until I had questions or problems and had to wait....and wait for response. Then I put a customer review page on a site, and all reviews were in US time! It looked like people were leaving reviews between midnight and 06.00am. Not good for a site aimed at local UK customers! I searched for UK hosts and found Krystal, they offered great value for money and some good plans and were 100% UK based. I am so glad I chose Krystal, so simple to set up and great customer service, prompt and helpful. If you are looking for a genuine company that cares about you then go to Krystal Hosting I made the move and am very satisfied, I think you will be too. Value for money, Easy to get a suitable plan, Reliable fast service and perhaps best of all true British customer service. 5 stars out of 5 from me!