Krystal Review

edders1983's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“Krystal Review”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by edders1983 (1 review written)

I've been with Krystal for since 2005 back when they were known as Scotreg. Even when I first joined the value for money vs the quality was fantastic. Since then it has just got better and better. I've had friends and colleagues host their websites elsewhere at other companies but the mix of prompt communication and price as well as tip top solutions even if it is the base packages theyy offer (as I have several sites with them i know ranging over a variety of their packages) then you wont be dissapointed.

I know this sounds like I work for them as I am so positive but I have never had any issues with them and their service has always been great. You hear so many stories about when something has been done wrong that I thought it about time I write something nice about something that is being done right!

Yes you can find hosting cheaper elsewhere but its not always about cost. I've worked places that just focus on cutting cost and the quality has been lost. and im glad to say Krystal is quality.