Support Lacking

kennymoo's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“Support Lacking ”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by kennymoo (1 review written)

I have been using Krystal since November 2012 and whilst my websites haven't had any downtime, I've encountered issues with my email on a number of occasions.

The first issue was because my email hadn't been set up correctly, so all my messages were stuck in a queue, then I had an issue with them coming through a day or so later.

My latest issue come about yesterday by simply trying to set up my new iMacs email. Just by doing this the server has blocked my IP and I can now not get into my client account, access my website or any email.

I sent a message to support who did get back to me, but instead of doing what anyone else would have and removing my blocked IP, I got a link telling me how to unblock it myself.

How in any way is that helpful to someone who cannot system?

I then requested they change my password to something new and I got a message late last night saying my password had been resent.

Again, how in any way is that helpful to someone without access to their email?

Two people, and nothing has been sorted. It's now been 11 hours and I'm without access to my website, all because I decided to buy myself a new iMac.

The support IMO is the slowest and worst I have encountered, if I had emailed TSO they'd have removed the IP, and replied quickly too.

I think it's because I'm not a "premium" hosting package.

Not happy at all, especially after taking out two years hosting, but once I do get access I'll be moving my site elsewhere to someone with more helpful support.