Why look elsewhere?

ThinMan5's review of Krystal Web Hosting - www.krystal.co.uk

“Why look elsewhere?”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by ThinMan5 (1 review written)

The biggest challenge about using Krystal is finding Krystal in the first place. I specifically wanted to sign up with a UK based company which offered a clear interface, and facilities which encouraged investigation and experimentation with web based technology.
A query regarding the the Krystal web site quickly demonstrated that there were real people near at hand who were both technically competent and interested in my custom, even if I was investigating the lowest level of subscription.
I have found it very strightforward to control my site using the 'cpanel', and the range of packages offered by the Softaculous auto installer is amazing. Recenly an update didn't run quite as expected, but a quick email to Krystal resulted in proactive prodding of Softaculous until the problem was promptly resolved.
I was a little suspicious of all the glowing reviews given on the web site, but I have found my limited interactions with Krystal to be straightforward and productive. It is likley that I will move the hosting of our company site to Krystal in the foreseeable future.