Lack of communication

Stevebsame's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Lack of communication”

Written on: 31/10/2013 by Stevebsame (1 review written)

Our site disappeared from the internet, and although we were warned a change was happening and took steps to minimise disruption, when the change went wrong there was no communication to say so, in fact your site carried on saying there were no disruptions when by your own admission when I logged a call, there were.

The resolution from your end meant our site was down 24 hours more than it should have been.

Once I logged a call after discovering the problem the response in explaining what the problem was and how I could work around it was swift and concise, but it should have been proactive.

I believe after this settled down and the site came back there was a further incident taking us offline again though I wasn't involved in that.

The swift and informed response once I logged a call is the reason this is not a "no star" review

Justhostmelimited's Response to Stevebsame's Review

Written on: 06/11/2013

Thank you for your review. No web site hosted with us should be unavailable for more than 24 hours prior, during or after a migration. If true, this is completely unacceptable. I would like to hear more from you regarding your recent experience so that I can look into this for you. I would kindly request that you e-mail or call us and mention this review so that we can collect further information from you and investigate further. Thank you.