Good service till they crash your sites with little wrining

Andy787's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Good service till they crash your sites with little...”

Written on: 26/10/2013 by Andy787 (1 review written)

I have been with those guys for 5 years and experience has been hit and miss. The biggest problem I have with those guys is when they change your php or servers with 24 hours warning leaving all set up and php adjustemnts on client side.

I have had all my 6 web sites completely crashed about 4 times during last 5 years and I had to employ expensive IT help on my side to make things good.

Support is sluggish and they can take up to 3 days to get back to your inquires.

I am on expensive re seller account on dedicated server. Not for long though. They did it again - moved my sites from one server to the other with 24 hours notice. Result? No email, no ftp access no working web sites on either server. I have sent them 4 emails so far with no reply. Telephone number only works Mon to Fri and you will be lucky to get through.

It would have been a good service if those guys did not disrupt your sites with poorly done migration of servers happening too often and being to disruptive and too expensive on customer end.

It aslo seems that this is rather a small business with one guy most of the time on the other end. You get a feeling that they can hardly cope with the work they taken on.

I am moving my services somewhere else. It better to pay more for the service and not to have so much expensive disruption from your service provider.

I would not recommend their service and I am surprised at good reviews they get. Possibly reviewers have not been with them long enough to experience a major disruption but it does happen regularly.

Justhostmelimited's Response to Andy787's Review

Written on: 30/10/2013

Thank you for your review. We have a duty to provide our customers with the latest, fastest and most stable hardware & networking equipment. Server & network upgrades do not happen often, usually every 2-4 years, and migrations will never cause more than 24 hours of disruption, usually it's a lot less. I have investigated your complaint regarding the notice given, and I can confirm that over 48 hours notice was given in regards to this server upgrade. I can also inform you that we have a ticket response target of 24 hours or less, in the majority of cases support tickets are answered within 1 hour or less. Please let us know the ticket number in question so we can investigate your complaint - no ticket should take 3 days to answer. Our support team will always assist you to the best of their ability and often go beyond their line of duty to help. Please contact them if you require further assistance. Thank you.