Service is getting poorer all the time

Guest's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Service is getting poorer all the time”

Written on: 24/07/2013

When I first took out my hosting with justhostme they were great and I think a lot more smaller company. They now seem to have grown and their support non exsistent, usually you receive an email saying your email is being past on and then its an answer that you have done something wrong ( in the past I have had to make actual video footage to prove that there was a problem as they did not believe me) - it is never their servers... I have also had various problems with SSL certificates not being renewed correctly - this has happened twice to me ( I wake up in the morning and log on my website to a massive red screen saying the SSL does not match). I was promised some sort of compensation for all the aggro when I renewed- what eneded up being £40.00 what has never been added and for the couple of days my website was down is not even a drop in the ocean. Today our mailing server has been backlisted and no one has got back to my emails. I have totally had enough, I never write reviews but now I'm past being patient. Please avoid unless you want my fun.

Blowsie's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

Your not the only one finding this.

I've been with JHM for years and found the same.

Written on: 11/09/2013

any suggestions who are good?

Thecobra's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

I've found this exactly the same, had some accounts with them about 18 months ago, just rejoined them recently and found the service has gone really downhill in terms of both response time and quality of response you actually get.

Written on: 11/09/2013

any suggestions who are good?

Justhostmelimited's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support team and service in general. We pride ourselves on having the best customer support in the industry and if we haven't matched up to that, we'd like to investigate and put it right. Please can you call or e-mail us with more details so that we can resolve your issues and complaint.

Written on: 29/07/2013

Hi, my website will be ok one second, the next wont even load. I have got a video of this and I emailed it to them, it shows the site and cpanel / emails not loading, it just hangs. I got an email back saying its my image size on the main page! Do they know what they are talking about? I will resize my images so cpanel will load. Have you any ideas who I can go with as a host I'm royally fed up with this. The reviews on here must be using someone else and got the wrong team!

Justhostmelimited's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Thank you for your comment. Please contact our support team for further assistance. If they cannot resolve your issue, please ask for it to be escalated. Our support team will always assist you to the best of their ability and often go beyond their line of duty to help. Thank you.