Terrible support

Jason1207's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Terrible support”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by Jason1207 (1 review written)

In this case I am fairly certain there was a problem with the justhostme Bravo email server (I'm a Software Engineer).

I reported the problem with details.

The response was that if I wanted my email to work I should consider upgrading to a business hosting package - the support ticket was then closed.

Almost immediately after this the justhostme email SSL certificate expired so now my email reported a invalid certificate every 15 mins when it checked for new mail....

There are plenty of hosting companies out there, I'd recommend using someone else.

Justhostmelimited's Response to Jason1207's Review

Written on: 25/07/2013

I can assure you that we would not require you to switch to business hosting to get your e-mail to work. We would expect that you misunderstood the advisor you spoke to. You may also have incorrect SSL settings in your e-mail client which is causing this error. Please can you call or e-mail us so that we can resolve your issues and complaint.

Jason1207's reply to Justhostmelimited's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

I can assure you my SSL settings were correct; they worked for the previous 12 months. Your advisor clearly told me your SSL certificate had expired and said it would be renewed.

I note that you are now commenting ont his review after your initial attempt to get it competely removed....

Justhostmelimited's reply to Jason1207's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

Thank you for your response. Please provide your ticket number so that we can investigate further and explain our findings.

We challenge all reviews to make sure their validity is 100%. Unfortunately on an open & anonymous review site, its impossible to confirm the validity of reviews without challenging them. Once the validity of reviews are confirmed, we then review the feedback and investigate & act accordingly. I hope you can understand and appreciate the reasoning behind this policy. Thank you.

John0075's Response to Jason1207's Review

Written on: 29/07/2013

Hi Jason, Can I ask which hosting company you have gone to as I want to get out as I am getting the same useless service. Thanks for any advice.

Jason1207's reply to John0075's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

I now use 1and1. They were recommended to me by a friend that develops websites.

So far so good...

Justhostmelimited's reply to John0075's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Thank you for your comment. Please contact our support team for further assistance. If they cannot resolve your issue, please ask for it to be escalated. Our support team will always assist you to the best of their ability and often go beyond their line of duty to help. Thank you.