Diminishing Service

Guest's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Diminishing Service”

Written on: 21/03/2013

Over the last 5 years or so I have enjoyed the service JustHostMe have provided on approximately 20 websites I run with them.

Over the last year I have seen the performance of these servers diminish dramatically.

I have contacted support about the issues and they seem to be turning a blind eye to the situation and not offering any real solutions other than upgrading to a business package, which in my opinion is a option which is way overpriced for hosting the simplest of WordPress sites.

Another thing that really bugs me with them at the moment is in support tickets I will clearly list out questions and they seem to pick as they please which ones they are going to answer, whilst the other ones get ignored.

In summary, great service in the past, slowly getting worse and worse.

Justhostmelimited's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support team and service in general. We pride ourselves on having the best customer support in the industry and if we haven't matched up to that, we'd like to investigate and put it right. Please can you call or e-mail us with more details so that we can resolve your issues and complaint.