Don't listen to the negatives!

Guest's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Don't listen to the negatives!”

Written on: 12/07/2012

It suprises me that people actually have anything negative to say about this company. Their service levels are second to none. In fact I've been with a few hosting companies in the past, some big and some small but none of them have matched the personal interaction and overall fantastic service I receive from JHM. People are moaning about uptime? I had my site go down for 5 minutes in the past 2 years I've been with them - now that's not something to quibble over! When you do need support, and its hardly ever as I'm a webmaster, Jeffrey and his team are there straight away. They don't just copy and paste their responses either, instead they are detailed and overly helpful. They really do go beyond the boundaires to help and make sure you're satisified, everytime. If you're considering a bigger company over JHM, don't even think about it, these guys are'nt the biggest hosting company out there and I'm sure they'll admit to it but there difinately driving fast in a very competitive industry and the level of service I receive time and time over gives me no doubts in recommending JHM as a quality hosting provider. Trust me, they're class and they could definately show others how it should be done!

Peer1's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2012

Well obviously your sites aren't hosted on Alpha or Bravo servers otherwise you would have experienced far more than 5 mins downtime. Nearly three weeks downtime in a year taking down fifteen of my sites/email with the result that I lost four of my clients. And when disaster strikes, (name removed) will be a very hard man to contact!
(Name removed) operates with no redundancy, so all server failures will be severely felt.
I transfered to a cloud based hosting platform - zero downtime - worry free!