Incredible service

Guest's review of JustHostMe - www.justhostme.co.uk

“Incredible service”

Written on: 01/07/2011

I don't normally leave reviews, but the service and support from JustHostMe and Jeffrey Mattingley in particular has been nothing short of First Class.
Whilst going through the Hosting and Domain name purchasing process on their web site, their security system flagged that I was using a PC in another country to the registered address of my Credit Card (which is correct, as I am a consultant working away from home at the moment), and hence although my order was created, it was held pending confirmation. 'Wow great security - Oh well' I thought, I'll call them tomorrow and sort it all out, but to my surprise, in minutes I had recieved an email from Jeffrey Mattingley apologising and asking me to confirm if I was actually in city 'x'? I explained and within an hour we had exchanged confirmation of my ID etc. Once I had paid, the Hosting was setup and Domain name registered in minutes. Very impressive... even more so that this was at 02:00am in the morning UK time!
I didn't know this level of service still existed and have no hesitations in reccomending JustHostMe.

Visit www.justhostme.co.uk