My First Support Experience

MariamMcConnell344's review of InmotionHosting - www.InmotionHosting.com

“My First Support Experience”

Written on: 16/04/2014 by MariamMcConnell344 (1 review written)

I've been with InMotion Hosting for less than a month, and yesterday I needed some support which I availed myself of via the chat facility.

Before describing my experience, let me say that I've been very impressed with the company's operation prior to my need for support. Their Account Management Panel (a customized version of cPanel) is logical and useful, their documentation is superb, navigating their website is intuitive and straightforward and their Joomla hosting (installation facilitated by Softaculous) has been exactly what I'm looking for.

Well yesterday I mistakenly deleted some files I created, rendering the website unreachable via a browser. Some quick troubleshooting with the chat support person, led us to mutually agree that deleting the Joomla application, then re-installing a fresh version was a reasonable solution.

The support person led me through that in a very direct fashion and I had a fresh Joomla instance within 30 minutes of starting the chat.

So, to summarize, I've been more than satisfied with the service at InMotion Hosting, including fixing something I fouled up. I look forward to continuing my relationship with them.