Knowledgeable & Patient

MalakaiMyrick295's review of InmotionHosting - www.InmotionHosting.com

“Knowledgeable and Patient”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by MalakaiMyrick295 (1 review written)

I was very pleased with the person who helped me. They were knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions about setting up a business email account. I am currently with another email client, and had questions about how to use In Motion Hosting and how I would receive and view my emails at the new domain name. In Motion Hosting came highly recommended to my by a family member who has used their webhosting service for several years. I appreciate know that I can call and get a LIVE person, and not a link to search my questions out to see if my questions have been asked before. Those are very time consuming and aggravating. I am also very appreciative that the call center is right here in the US, and the person was very easy to understand. I did not need to strain to understand what they were telling me due to a thick accent. In business, all of this matters, because time is money.