A good & responsive hosting service

Guest's review of InmotionHosting - www.InmotionHosting.com

“A good and responsive hosting service”

Written on: 09/03/2013

I needed recently to make some changes to the website hosted by InMotion, and requested customer support for those items I couldn't handle myself. Their responses were uniformly timely, polite, clear, and accurate. What more could one want? Just one thing, namely:

If InMotion regularly uses the Australian-based registrar MelbourneIT, they should review that partnership. When I tried to deal with them for registration issues (connected with my InMotion account), I found MelbourneIT to be completely unresponsive to all my email requests for support. Moreover, their online services were dysfunctional until I drew attention to them, at which point--without acknowledging my email--new pages magically appeared that worked.

The contrast between InMotion Hosting and MelbourneIT was very clear. I would happily use InMotion Hosting again, but not if a new site were to be registered with MelbourneIT.