STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVICE

gauumisaa's review of Hostdime www.hostdime.com

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVICE”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by gauumisaa (1 review written)

I'm sorry for my english and behavior but now i'm very angry.
I was purchase your VPS last 6 hours via my Paypal, after purchase chat with support to request fast verification. I live in Vietnam and have experience with this, cos i have purchase hostgator, bluehost and many other hosting provider. But your service too slow to process this. At this time is midnight and i'm tired, with other service only take 5 mins to process all thing. Then i give up for waiting your response, I go sleep.

In the morning i wake up and got email about login info. I try with ssh, not work. I try again with second IP, it work but seem VPS can't connect to internet, i try google hours to find solution. Then i chat to support again. Now I got answer is my VPS down. WHAT HAPPEN????? I just purchased a useless VPS? Then supporter create a new ticket and said me wait. I was told 2 supporter that I need VPS urgent.

Finally, I can't take this anymore. I request refund all my money as soon as possible