Never ends with hostdime. Server always down

Guest's review of Hostdime www.hostdime.com

“Never ends with hostdime. Server always down”

Written on: 20/01/2014

I have had an account with hostdime for just a bit over a year... and all I can say is "wow, what terrible service" I have a shared hosting plan and host 4 sites for clients. They are down atleast once a week and when you contact hostdime, they have NO answers. Terrible techs.. Hell, I know more than them. Do not use them. I feel I spend more time talking to them about the every growing list of problems, then doing my actual work.. and they never have an answer... Just say, "we'll open a ticket"... RUN!

Dimenocalex's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2014

Hello, I am a representative of HostDime and would love to work with you on getting the issues that you have had rectified. Do you happen to have a ticket ID that I can reference? If so, I will gladly work with our techs to get the problems resolved for you.

Alex