Why choose them: vps quality, customer care, control panel

LucaBee's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Why choose them: vps quality, customer care, control panel”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by LucaBee (1 review written)

If you need a reliable and FAST vps then you're at home. Prices are on par with other companies in my opinion... but the performances are truly amazing. Plesk 12 runs silk-smooth (don't forget to buy at least 2gb ram), FTP is extremely fast, mailboxes work as intended with zero problems and -in general- your machines are 100% configurable/customizable in every aspect.

Customer care is way over the top. The well-know ticket system keeps track of your messages and the staff usually gets in touch after few minutes. Even at night, yes. Which is one of the reasons I love them. On top of that I often get tips/tricks to do things the right way. I feel like they care about me as a customer and that counts a lot.

The website control panel is CROWDED with options, you can really do whatever you want: manage your VPS's, manage your domains, contacts, billing, addons, ... There are TONS of things to see/do/play with. I couldn't ask for a better place.

I don't know about shared hosting and cheaper offers but I wouldn't skip their VPS offer. It really makes the difference in my opinion.