Customer Support Let them down

xdLittle481's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Customer Support Let them down”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by xdLittle481 (1 review written)

I am aghast that there are so many 'great support' reviews here. For me a long standing reseller for Heart, the 'email only' support is often lacking. Anything out of the norm takes an age to sort out an inevitably it is when it is most pressing! They have severely let me down an several occasions and that is the only thing that is making me transfer steadily to another provider..who I will not mention a here to ensure you realise that this is a genuine review not a big unnecessary hammer on Heart. It is such a shame as their systems are pretty damn good but I want...I NEED the reassurance of good support...and someone to actually talk too sometimes!!!!! Just when I really need it!

Visit heartinternet.uk

Lucabee's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hey xdLittle481 I came here to write a positive review and I was asking myself... what kind of problems did you experience with them? I usually get instant responses from their ticket system and they are usually extremely competent. They gave me "free" tips/advices also, which don't belong to the usual assistance area.

I own 2 VPS's for a total fo 40+ domains. I'd like to ask you what was your specific problem: shared hosting? Performance? VPS problems? Let me know.

heartinternet.uk