Heart Internet are blatant spammers & offer terrible service

MacKinnonxu5's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Heart Internet are blatant spammers & offer terrible...”

Written on: 21/03/2014 by MacKinnonxu5 (1 review written)

Heart Internet add customers to their spam lists and do not allow you to unsubscribe.

It says in the footer of some of their spam: "To be removed from this newsletter, update your subscription preferences in your control panel." However, I have already unsubscribed from ALL emails countless times. I have checked repeatedly and it states in my account that I am unsubscribed from all emails from Heart Internet.

Yet they keep spamming me.

I have emailed them over 20 times, but the spam persists.

Customer service is awful, as other commentators have said on this site. The telephone number is just for them to make more money as it's only for "sales" and if you are calling about anything else, they say you have to send a support ticket from your account - which causes real issues if you can't login to your account which happened to me due to bugs with Heart Internet's system.

These are just some of the reasons why I have stopped registering domain names with them.

Avoid at all cost!